The Money Club is a new initiative aimed at expats, retirees, and investors, or anyone with an interest in money.
Membership is FREE.
Some of the keys topics I will discuss in detail in 2014 are listed below:
EDUCATIONAL TOPICS TO MAKE BETTER INVESTMENT DECISIONS
YEAR 2014 TOPICS
- How Expats can save and invest in Thailand with minimal risk
- How to buy winning stocks that double and triple in price
- How to sell stocks and take emotion out of your investing decisions
- Understanding bull and bear markets- a historical look at the financial markets
- 5 Free online resources you can use to manage your portfolio and research stocks/funds
- Globalization – Keys to understanding emerging markets and current bull market
- The Technology Revolution- What it is and how to invest in technology stocks
- Market Bottoms- An in depth look at human psychology and why most investors sell at the wrong time.
- 4 Advantages of Exchange Traded Funds and why they are the fastest growing investment vehicle
- Ten ways to protect your money from scams in Thailand
- Why expats need to avoid offshore savings schemes-such as Royal Skandia and Friends Provident (high fees, lock in periods, low performance)
- Tax Reporting Requirements for US expats
- Transferring your UK Pension savings into an overseas pension scheme (QROPS)
I will detail the Finance / Investment Banking Sector and detail 4 stocks that have doubled in price in the last 12 months. See attached PDF file showing charts of TD Ameritrade, Etrade, Interactive Brokers and Ameriprise Financial. This is a good sign investors are slowly returning to invest in the equity markets and buy stocks and funds again. After the last 13 year consolidation we are now seeing brokerage service providers increasing their earnings due to much higher trading volume. This is a good sign for the economic recovery as it shows investors are returning and once again investing in the global economy.
The Money Club meets on the last Thursday of each month.'
For more details visit: www.chiangmaimoneyclub.com